Quilt Group Outreach
To provide prayer and warmth through blankets, sleeping bags, quilts, and prayer shawls to those in need throughout our communities.
A dedicated ecumenical group of women have served in this quilt outreach ministry for over 15 years at St. Andrew’s. Each handmade item has a label displaying “Made with Love from the Quilt Group at St. Andrew’s Church”. This program has been successful due to the work of 119 angels during its life.
The recipients of the Quilt Groups ministry includes:
- The Salvation Army – Wellington and Elyria
- Lorain County Children Services
- Blessing House
- Hospitality House
- Community Cancer Center
- St. Andrew’s Church
- Fairview Hospital (Ronald McDonald’s room for parents)
- Providence House – Cleveland
- St. Andrew’s Community Meals Program
- St. Luke’s Church – Cleveland
- St. Mark’s Church - Cleveland